The results of blepharoplasty may fluctuate depending on the particular characteristics of each patient, but in general, people who undergo this type of intervention often be satisfied with the final results, both seeking to rejuvenate their appearance as they wanted to improve your peripheral vision.
Once past the first few weeks , in which you can look that scars very visible and it 's swollen and bruised area can see the true results of the operation. Normally the eyes give a more youthful appearance and the person has a more alert expression .
long-term results are usually very successful as last year . In some patients, these results are even permanent , especially if combined with blepharoplasty operations browlift and forehead lift .
Among the most important aesthetic and functional benefits of blepharoplasty can include:
- Improved overall look of the eyes.
- swelling of the upper eyelids .
- Removing excess fat that hides the fold of the upper eyelids.
- Removal of lower eyelid bags .
- Correcting eyelid drooping.
- general appearance and improved self-esteem .
- Improved peripheral vision , eliminating the obstacle posed drooping eyelids.